M'lis Slim & Smooth Contour
About the wrap
The M’LIS Body Contour Wrap is an all-natural holistic approach to body contouring that has been helping people lose cellulite and inches since 1979. Developed by a bio-chemist from the UCLA medical center, this wrap process was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients. When the body’s circulation and elimination systems become impaired, toxins and waste materials become trapped in the vulnerable fat cells of the connective tissue. The M’LIS wrap uses circulation and gentle pressure to flush toxins and waste materials from the system through internal detoxification of the body. Stored toxins are permanently removed at the cellular level through the circulatory and lymphatic systems. This creates a permanent inch loss of 4 to 14 inches per wrap, while improving general health, nourishing the skin, and contouring the soft areas of the body.
- This wrap takes 90 minutes total.
- You are first measured than exfoliated.
- The contour cream is applied to your body.
- You are wrapped from ankle to neck to push
on the lymphatic system and eliminate toxins.
- You are wrapped tightly for 45-50 minutes.
- You will lay down and relax until the wrap is over.
- Your Esthetician will then take off the wrap &
do the last measurements.
- We do not have a shower, nor recommend showering
- Lose up to 1/2 dress or pant size each wrap
- Provides cellulite reduction through detoxifying body cleaning
- Feel thinner, younger, and more beautiful
- Lose unwanted inches
- Feel energized with increased confidence
- Addresses the real causes of cellulite in a holistic way
- Not a water loss – skin and body stay hydrated
- Inch loss is permanent
For Best Results
- A minimum of 3 wraps is recommended.
- There should be at least 3 days between each wrap. If you are on a weight loss program, a wrap is suggested for each 5 to 10 pounds lost.
- Lose 1/2 dress size or 1/2 pant size with each wrap. This is not a weight loss, but a permanent inch loss. The inches will only return if the you go back to old habits (alcohol, greasy foods, smoking, etc). Eating the right types of foods, proper exercise, and drinking 8 glasses of water per day are always recommended.
- You have high blood pressure
- You have any heart conditions
- You are pregnant
- You are nursing
- You are sensitive to niacin (vitamin B3)
- You have had cancer within the last 2 years
- You have epilepsy
So, you're ready to be wrapped!
1 WEEK PRIOR TO SERVICE
- Consider completing an internal M’lis Cleanse Program to enhance cellulite reduction and inch loss.
- Drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water each day at least one week prior to receiving first body wrap.
2 DAYS PRIOR
- Have a patch test performed to determine niacin sensitivity. If reaction occurs, have patch test administered using sensitive formula.
- The Contour Cream contains niacin. Clients taking niacin supplement, or products containing niacin (tanning creams, energy drinks, etc.) must decrease their niacin levels prior to wrap services to avoid a possible niacin retention reaction.
DAY OF/DURING SERVICE
- Do not drink anything for 2 hour before your wrap to ensure you will not need to use the restroom during the treatment.
- Do not use any moisturizing lotions or creams the day of your wrap.
- Do not shave the day of your wrap.
- Do not shower for 6-8 hours after receiving your M'lis wrap..
- Do not apply additional heat sources prior to, during or immediately after the wrap - this includes raising the body temperature by exercising.
AFTER SERVICE - LEADING UP TO NEXT SERVICE IN SERIES
- For best results, use the M'lis cellulite kit. Perform an enzymatic exfoliation at home 3 times per week using M’lis BUFF Body Exfoliator.
- Use the M’lis Maintain Anti-Cellulite Lotion each day after a bath or shower to enhance results.
- Ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle of exercise and proper diet to maintain the inches lost. Avoid processed foods, caffeine/coffee, carbonated drinks, refined sugar, white flour, and red meat. Always drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else.
- DO NOT allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin or other blood thinners), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission for at least two years, or are pregnant or nursing.
During the wrap, the skin will most likely appear pink or red and will feel warm and tingly. This is normal. This is the skin’s natural response to niacin and is a sign of increased circulation. If a reaction such as a rash or hives occurs during or after a treatment you may be experiencing a build up of niacin from other niacin containing products. If this happens, it is recommended that you complete an internal detoxification program prior to
receiving another wrap. If a more intense or unusual reaction occurs, please contact your Esthetician for more information.