Seaweed Body Wrap Nashville - Feel the Ocean in Tennessee!
Channel your inner mermaid before summer is over with a Seaweed Body Wrap at Spa Haus Nashville! This rejuvenating and detoxifying body wrap is exactly what you need to help your body recover from the last few months of the hot Nashville summer.
Our Gel Seaweed Body Wrap utilizes natural ingredients to harness the healing power of the ocean all the way from Nashville to make your body feel like new!
What's in a Seaweed Body Wrap?
- Sea Kelp for metabolic stimulation
- Nutrient-rich Klamath blue-green algae to help hydrate and detoxify the body
- Rose Hip Seed oil to nourish, rejuvenate and help heal the skin
- A moisturizing base that includes Willow Bark extract and Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Lavender Oils
What does a Seaweed Body Wrap do? How does it work?
- Detoxifies: toxins are eliminated from your body. Impurities are brought to the surface of your skin and rinsed away when the wrap is washed off.
Removes Dead Skin and Moisturizes: dead skin cells prevent your body from absorbing moisture, and in the same way that the toxins are shed from the body during a Seaweed Body Wrap, dead skin is loosened as well. Seaweed is rich with proteins, vitamins, minerals, and lipids that the skin easily absorbs for moisture.
Improves Skin Elasticity and Facilitates Regeneration: seaweed is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin A, which strengthen the elasticity of the skin, increase blood flow, regenerate damaged cells, and produce collagen to firm, tone, and reduce signs of aging.
Contours and Reduces Cellulite: through the diffusion of vitamins and minerals, a Seaweed Body Wrap can help shape the excess skin caused by a recent weight loss, smoothing it and making it less noticeable, along with diminishing the appearance of cellulite.
So what are you waiting for?! Give us a call or book online so you can experience the relaxing and amazing benefits of a Seaweed Body Wrap in Nashville! We can't wait to take care of you here at Spa Haus Nashville