The leaves are falling, pumpkins are spicing and sweaters are getting cozy, it's the perfect time of the year for a PCA Peel Nashville! At Spa Haus Nashville, our Estheticians love suggesting peels when the weather gets colder. Because there can be a 9 to 11 day cell turnover time after your peel, they are best to get when you won't be outside in the sun. And because peels can cause a little skin flaking, they are nice to get when you can curl up at home in front of some Netflix.
There is a type of PCA Peel Nashville for all types of skin! A peel can improve your skin tone, texture, fine lines and wrinkles, breakouts and dark spots. If you have sensitive skin, there is a PCA Peel Nashville out there for you! Your Esthetician can suggest the best peel for you based on your skin type. Peels are nothing to be afraid of, many people won't even see any skin peeling after their service. Your skin is exfoliating at a cellular level, so physical peeling doesn't mean that it's not doing your job to provide more even and brighter skin!
But just like a cute scarf, you can't have just one PCA Peel Nashville. You will see the best results if you do a peel every month or alternate it with another one of our facials. When you come in for your first peel, you and your esthetician can work out a schedule that works best for you and gives you the results you want!
A PCA Peel Nashville gives you amazing results, but you have to baby your skin post-peel. We make that easy with our post-peel kit that you receive complimentary after every PCA Peel Nashville! This post-procedure solution contains 5 products that will make sure that your skin is happy after your peel!
- Your Post-Procedure kit contains:
- Facial wash to gently cleanse and leave your skin hydrated, soothed and balanced
- Clinicalm 1% to relieve redness, itching and inflammation you may experience post-peel
- Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to protect your skin when you are out in the sun
- ReBalance moisturizer to calm and soothe even the most sensitive skin. This is one of our most popular moisturizers!
- Silkcoat Balm to rejuvenate and protect dry or mature skin. We love this moisturizer for colder winter months!
A PCA Peel Nashville at Spa Haus Nashville is an awesome way to jump-start your holiday season! Before and after your peel, rest in our soothing relaxation room with a foot soak and a glass of wine. Take a break before the hectic holiday season filled with parties and fun (and a little bit of stress). Your PCA Peel Nashville will rejuvenate your skin, but let our amazing spa atmosphere rejuvenate your soul!